Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Running Playlist (this week)

I was reading RW Magazine and runner, Kara Goucher, shared her Boston Marathon playlist.
ka
Speaking of Goucher, I think we bare mild resembalence to each other. I asked Trey and he agrees. Although, he said her abs look better than mine. What? It's true, but what do you expect? She's a professional athlete. That still didn't stop me from pushing Trey and telling him that was a mean thing to say. Hahaha. Seriously, though we could pass as relatives.

Anyways, I thought I'd share my current running playlist.
run playlist
Recently, I started listening to country music. When we lived in Abilene, I use to listen to it occasionaly while I cooked, now I find myself listening to it in the car. This is new to me. Maybe it's because I'm in Ft. Worth and it just seems like it's part of the culture. I guess. My favorite country song right now is Jason Aldean's Big Green Tractor. I like to sing it with a long Texas drawl....Ya'll!

On a side note, I asked Trey if he could build a dinning table and he said he could he just doesn't have all the tools he needs to make it the way he'd like. The tools, it never ends......So, now I'm leaning towards the laundry bins.

3 comments:

  1. haha...Mike said you're right, it does NEVER end with the tools! :) Laundry bins sound nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those abs are probably airbrushed!?! But yea, yaaaa'lll look alike! Everybody needs a little Britney on their playlist...I actually don't know that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a double take when I first saw this post...At first I thought you pasted yourself in.

    ReplyDelete