Friday, June 05, 2009

Hello Sippy Cup

The last time we went to see the doctor, he said it would be a good idea to introduce a cup to Cheyenne. She's still using bottles over at daycare, but in the evenings Trey and I like to give her the sippy cup to wash down her dinner. So far, she's had a mixed reaction to the cup. I think she's still trying to figure out how it works. Also, she's not use to water or the cool temperature.

"What in the world is this thing?"
What is this strange thing?
"Maybe I'm suppose to chew it."
hmmm good
"Maybe if I smush my nose, this will work."
This is how it's done
"Almost got it."
Almost there...
"Success!"
Now, if she would only lean her head back.
Success

1 comment:

  1. aww...she's getting so big! I can't believe it. I mean I can, but wow, they all grow up to fast!

    ReplyDelete