Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 mo Visit and Good News at Work

Earlier this week, I took Cheyenne in for her 6 month visit. Even though she got 3 shots, she did great. Our baby weighs 15 lbs and 14.5 oz. ---that explains why it's getting harder to carry her in that car seat. She is also 26 inches long. The doctor said she is right on track and is in the 50 percentile range, which I understand is average.

While I was there, we discussed her ear tag. Upon my request, he gave me the name of a doctor if we want to get her tag removed. After talking about it more with Trey, I think we're going to leave it and wait until she gets a little older. If she's self conscious about it, then we will make an appointment with a surgeon to have it removed. Trey and several people in his family have them and it's no big deal.

Work Stuff:
So, I got great news that a video I submitted won 2 Telly Awards. I posted the info on my work website, if you'd like to watch the video.
I smell a pay raise...hey, I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment