Sunday, April 05, 2009

We were a Sight to See

We've had a pretty good weekend and I would recommend the movie Rendition. However, it was really annoying when the subtitles came on screen because it would freeze and we had to rewind the disc. Luckily, the entire movie was not subtitles. I need to contact Netflix because I'm not sure if it's because it's a faulty disc or our player is to blame.

---------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, Cheyenne and I spent the day shopping at an Outlet Mall, with the girls. We were a sight to see. Including me: five mom's and six kids (correction-7 kids). Talk about a lot of strollers! I was surprised, how well all of them did, even at the restaurant.

It was nice conversing with other mom's and I felt understood, if I said, "Oh, I'm going to step outside of the store to feed and change Cheyenne." I had such a good time. I think we're going to try to plan another day out. We're going to go to another outlet mall or make a trip to Ikea. I vote Ikea! But that will be a drive, on second thoughts maybe another outlet isn't a bad idea.

About the shopping, I didn't really buy anything I needed, well, that's not true...I bought a much needed belt. I really need new work clothes, especially pants. Most of my work pants are falling off my bottom.

Here are some pictures of Cheyenne before we went to church. Trey was serenading her on the guitar.


I'd say she's got a little belly on her. Wouldn't you?


When we went to church Serena gave Cheyenne this adorable dress. Serena made it and I think it looks great!

It looks good with or without jeans.


Cheyenne seems to like it.


2 comments:

  1. We certainly were a sight to see! That shirt/dress that serena made is SOOO cute. Those colors look really good on Cheyenne!

    ReplyDelete