Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Easter Adventure

First of all, I want to say I'm thankful for the resurrection!

We took a family picture, right before we left to go to church.







So, I figured Cheyenne wouldn't stay in her dress all day, but I had no idea the moment I dressed her, she would spit up! She spit up one more time before we walked out the door. I didn't change her, I just wiped her down and hoped that would be the end of it.

After church, we went out to eat with friends and sure enough Cheyenne leaked her diaper and I didn't have any more in her bag! I really need to re-stock it more often. So, Trey had to drive to the house and pick up some diapers.

This is what she ended up wearing. I'm sure she was more comfortable in this sleeper, than a big dress.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Such a beautiful family. She looked precious both ways!!! She is just a beautiful little girl...got a beautiful mama too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that always the way with diapers and clothes!?! I ran out of diapers last week at Amanda's house and had to put Bri in one of Jacob's size 5 diapers. Hey, it was better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Trey's pink shirt! Kids always make life interesting! We started keeping a back-up diaper in the glove box...you just never know when you will need it!

    ReplyDelete