Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend with the Grandparents

We had a great weekend. Trey's parents came into town to visit. When they got in Friday, we decided to stay in, watch a movie, and eat pizza.

Netflix is coming in handy. I like it so much I ended up upgrading our plan. I also enjoy the feature of watching movies online. I've already watched 3 online movies. More than I've seen on actually DVD.

Since the Grandparents were in town, Saturday morning, I decided to take advantage of it and snuck out, by myself, for a long run. I told Trey I was going running, but I didn't tell him which route I was taking, mainly because I hadn't decided. Serena, told me about this amazing trail a few miles from our house, so I went out looking for it. Once I found it, I didn't get a chance to actually run it because I knew Trey was getting worried. So, I turned around and headed home. My run lasted an hour and 25 minutes. When I finally made it home, Trey was like, where were you? Why didn't you take your phone? I felt bad for not giving him any details before I headed out. Next time, I will make sure somebody knows where I'm at. Common sense, I know.

Later that afternoon, all of us ventured out to The Hillsboro outlet mall. Thanks to the grandparents, Cheyenne did most of the shopping.

Once we got back into town, Trey's parents encouraged us to go out for Valentine's day, while they stayed in and watched Cheyenne. It's hard for us to find oppurtunities like that, since we don't have family in town, to watch her. It was nice of them to do that, while we had some alone time. Trey and I ended up at Pappa's Burgers. The wait there was nothing. I guess everybody else decided to go out to fancy resturants. Hey, a burger on Valentine's Day is alright with me.

Here are some pictures we took before the grandparents left town.

Trey thought it would be cute to have her feet propped up.


Is it just me or is her hair turning red?


This girl loves the camera.


And she knows when to turn it on.


She's so cute, I just want to eat her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment