Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bumper Pads Will Come in Handy

Instead of making Cheyenne's bedding, my mom decided to purchase this set. It's pretty and girly, just like Cheyenne.


It's perfect timing because last week, Cheyenne decided to turn over and she needs the bumper pads so she won't smack her head against the wood.

Yeah, last week, I had just changed her diaper, so I put her on her tummy in the crib. I left her in there, while I went to wash my hands and when I got back she was turned over on her back. She hasn't turned over since then, but the next time, I hope I'm around to see it.


She's probably thinking, "It's not time to go to bed." I only put her in her crib at night. So, far I haven't really used her crib when she naps. I wanted to establish her crib as night time sleeping, not short nap sleeping. It seems to be working, especially since she's sleeping good at night. So, now, that she seems to have made the association, I will probably start laying her in the crib for naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment