Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Transition so Far

As you all know, I'm back at work. Yesterday, was my first day and the work calendar is filling up with video projects, photography shoots, and in class recordings. A few things have changed, for example we have new classroom recording software that we are encouraging faculty to use. I felt like half of the day I was playing catch up and needed everyone to fill me in on what I missed. Even today, a few times I felt out of the loop. But aside from playing catch up, it's good to be back.

Cheyenne is adjusting nicely too. Last night she slept great. That sounds perfect doesn't it? Not too great, when I have to wake up at 4:30 am on the days I work. I need to account time for her feeding, getting her dressed, me getting ready, dropping her off, and commute time. Also filler time because you never know when a baby will leak through a diaper or spit up. Cheyenne isn't too bad about spitting up, but don't tell Trey's Dad that...she let him have it last time we were in Abilene.

-------
I haven't mentioned too much about Trey and his back, but he hasn't been to work in like 2 weeks. He's been using this time off to rest and let his back heal. He goes in tomorrow for a follow up appointment. He feels well enough to return back to work, so I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment