Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting Things in Order

So, tomorrow morning is around the corner, which means I go back to work. I've spent the day getting everything ready for the week ahead. I did my weekly shopping, got Cheyenne's things in order to take over to Leah's, did a few loads of laundry, ironed work clothes for the week, cued up the coffee pot, and started to pack my lunch. Originally, I was thinking I could get out the door in one hour, but the more I think about it, I think I'm going to need an hour and a half each morning. Wow, my day will start early.

Yesterday, I mentioned to Leah that when I drop Cheyenne off, I will have a lot of stuff: Diapers, wipes, bottles, milk, car seat, change of clothes...etc.


Well, tomorrow at work should be exciting with the start of a new semester and let's not forget the inauguration. I have a TV in my office, so you bet I'll be watching the coverage. What an exciting time for our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment