Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mattress Preference & First Run Postpartum

Earlier, today Cheyenne & Trey got some football watching time in. Well, that was before she fell asleep.

This past week, she's been sleeping in the nursery. I've noticed she perfers the firm crib mattress versus the soft bassinet. At first, I didn't think I was ready to have her on the other side of the house, but since I've been getting more ZZZZ's I've gotten over it. With her sleeping in her room, I'm not waking at every movement or sigh she makes. Last night, she woke up at 9 pm and slept until 3 am and then woke up again at 6 am. Not bad. I can deal with that schedule.
-----------
In other news, I went for a 2 mile run. It was my first run, since giving birth and I have to say it felt great to be moving again. I'm ready to start logging miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment