Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Get It, You Don't Like It

Yesterday, I took Cheyenne's Christmas Portraits. I thought it would be cute to have her sleeping with her diaper off and have the Christmas tree in the background. Well, she wasn't having any of that because she peed all over the place. It was so gross and funny all at the same time.

So, this morning I'm packing to go to Abilene. I'll be spending a few days there before Christmas. I'm traveling by myself with Cheyenne, so it should be interesting. We'll leave with her on a full tank and an empty diaper. I'm hoping that will ensure a quiet trip. Trey is already in Abilene. He's working there the rest of the week.

Right now, I have to start packing for the trip. The biggest thing I'm taking is the bassinet. The bed of it comes off of the base, so I'm just taking the bed. I'm thinking for the rest of the things, like clothes and blankets....I'll just throw them in a laundry basket.

Too bad I can't pack the entire nursery. I have a good system at the house, but Cheyenne and I need to get use to traveling, so this will be good for us.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Hey! My Sister and Brother in Law live in Abilene! Hey, I would like to have a pic of Cheyenne for our newsletter going out in January. And would you please tell me your favorite thing about being a new mom? Can you send it to me when you get the chance? (not the pee one okay :)) That is funny and packing is not fun! Have a great Christmas! Shannon Pannell spannell@fbcbenbrook.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well, she wasn't having any of that because she peed all over the place. It was so gross and funny all at the same time. "




    I laughed really, REALLY hard at this.


    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete