Saturday, December 13, 2008

Implementing a Saturday Morning Tradition

Oh, I slept so good last night. I think it's because I wore Cheyenne out yesterday afternoon.

I took her to UTA to introduce her to my co-workers and she was awake during most of the visit. On the drive home she got real fussy and cried off and on the entire time.

While she was crying, it made me thankful that the drive to Leah's house isn't too far from mine. (Leah will be providing childcare for Cheyenne, when I return back to work). I'm so glad I didn't choose a daycare in Arlington. I don't think I would be able to handle a commute 4 days a week with a fussy baby. Just the thought terrifies me. So, with all that being said, you can imagine she slept like a baby last night.

This morning, I even had a chance to sleep in. It was so nice to sleep without interruptions. Normally, Trey sleeps through through the night, while I feed and change Cheyenne. His excuse for not helping is he can't feed her because I'm nursing, plus he has to wake up early for work. Both legit reasons.

So, last night I told him,"I going to pump, so you can wake up for Cheyenne's 5/6 am feeding, while I sleep in." Since this morning was such a success, I think I'm going to implement a Saturday morning tradition: Trey feeds the Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment