Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Several Projects Going on Simultaneously

Things at work are busy. Today, I spent most of the day editing a video of a guest lecturer for Community Health. I'm still waiting on a script for another project, before I can start editing that.

In the meantime, I found a great intro song for the RN-BSN Pinning video, yes another project I need to complete before I have Cheyenne. So, including this project, that would make it 3 total. Perhaps, my co-workers are forgetting I'm about to give birth and editing video takes time. I can already imagine having Cheyenne home from the hospital and 2 weeks later, I'm working from home doing last minute editing, while trying to take care of her. That should be interesting.

Well, back to the song: Every semester, I try to find a pop song that is catchy and positive and then incorporate it to their Pinning video. I really like this one. It's TI featuring Rihanna.
Source:T.I. feat. Rihanna - Live Your Life

Aside from work, I had a chance to hang out with a group of girlfriends. We had girls night out tonight. It was great. We played rock star, a Wii Game. I sang Weezer's "Say It Ain't So." It was terrible, well, the song was great, my singing was terrible, but who cares, I had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment