Monday, November 10, 2008

Starting to Nest. Maybe the End is Near

This weekend Trey and I spent time hanging out with friends, just watching football and visiting. And for the first time Saturday, I felt like nesting. I swept and mopped the entire house and nearly wore myself out.

Sunday, we went to an outdoor Barbecue event at church and was entertained with a live bluegrass band. When we got home, instead of resting, Trey and I decided to rearrange our bedroom. The main reason was because I was getting tired of seeing the treadmill in the dinning room. So, we moved furniture and rolled the treadmill away and I think it looks much better in the bedroom than in the main eating area.

Another thing we managed to do was finally add hardware to the cabinets.

Before Adding the Hardware

After Adding the Hardware

A Dark Finish

Texture

No comments:

Post a Comment