Saturday, November 01, 2008

Everything in Moderation

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I've been looking for a deal on a treadmill. For 3 weeks I've been checking a used/new sporting goods store, the same place I got my elliptical. This morning when I went to the store, I noticed they dropped the price of this Ironman Legacy by 200 dollars and it was marked 50% off retail price.

I wanted to run on it right there in the store, pregnant and all....wearing my dress and flip flops. Trey talked me out of it. Instead, he tested the belt by giving it a good run and said it was comfortable enough for him. So, I figured if he was comfortable running on it, I shouldn't have any problems.

It has a lot of bells and whistles that I didn't expect to get in this price range. My favorite feature isn't the Audio/Visual monitor, it's the 5K and 10K preset programs. I'm looking forward to using them regularly post-partum.

I spent part of my afternoon walking on it and then tonight Trey tells me he wants to make chocalate covered pretzels.He's such a bad influence on me.

This pregnant lady couldn't resist. They were so good. A little exercise, a little sugar, it's all about moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment