Monday, October 27, 2008

Who Needs a Fancy Elliptical? And The Weekend

Since it's football season, I don't even try to negotiate TV time with Trey. But when I workout, I don't always want to watch football, so I've rigged my iPod Touch to the elliptical with a workout arm band.

Now, I can catch up on shows, while Trey is doing his thing and everyone is happy.


Well, I had a good weekend. Mom and I picked up more fabric for the nursery. She's planning on working on the room after Cheyenne is born.

Amy, Hilario, Angelica and Andy (Hillario's brother) came into town, Saturday. We all went to Salt Grass Steak House for a late dinner and then Amy and Hillario went to a bar downtown, while we watched Angelica. That little girl can stay up late! It must've been past 1 am before she called it a night.

And then Sunday, we had some friends come over, Leah and Scott, to watch the Dallas Cowboys game. They have a 2 week old baby, Cadence. While they were here, I got some practice holding her. In a few weeks I'll be getting more than enough practice.

Tonight, we have dinner plans with Leah and Scott at their house. Leah will be watching Cheyenne when I return to work, so we need to talk about all the details. It should be a productive dinner and I'm thankful that childcare arrangements are coming together because a few months ago it was stressing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment