Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Step & One Week in the Wrong Direction

Instead of celebrating today as 37 weeks of being pregnant, I'm taking a step backwards in the wrong direction and reliving my 36th week all over again. Okay, enough of my complaining.

Well, last nights dinner went well. I made dinner for Leah and Scott and took it over to their place as we discussed childcare details. It was great to have the opportunity to sit down and get an idea of what to expect. They have a 2 year old son and like I mentioned in the previous post, a 2 week old baby girl, so Cheyenne and her will be really close in age.

Now that I know all the details of where Cheyenne will be once I go back to work, I feel so much better. Trey and I both feel comfortable leaving her with Leah, especially since she has experience with children and went to school for this very thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment