Friday, October 24, 2008

What is the Real Due Date?

This morning, I had a doctors appointment. I'm now going once a week until Cheyenne is born. My mom and Tasha came into town this morning, because they wanted to go to the appointment. I guess Tasha is skipping school today.

Well, everything is right on track, as far as the pregnancy goes. Nothing unusual to report, however the doctor did make a comment about how my stomach is measuring at 35 weeks. I asked him if he still thought my due date would be around November 18th and he said no, it will most likely be around the 28th (like he originally told me).

I wish he would make up his mind on the date and stick with it. I know it may sound like a slight difference of only a week, but when your pregnant everyday matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment