Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pregnancy Snapshot at 9 Months

9 months doesn't look any better than this...

at least that's what I keep telling Trey. The truth is, I can barely fit in this shirt. You won't catch me wearing it out in public that's for sure, it's strictly for photography continuity.

Well, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only four more weeks or maybe sooner, until Trey and I bring home a baby girl.

My peers are telling me to expect the worst in the last couple of weeks. Aches, pains, restless nights, frequent bathroom runs....but I'm trying to stay on the positive side. I'm still working out. Instead of working out 4 nights a week, I'm back to 3. I've noticed that cutting back, just one day, has reduced the pelvic pain and pressure.

Well, the whole family is ready to meet Cheyenne. I wouldn't mind if she decides to come early, as long as she's healthy, but I have a feeling she'll go full term. If so, I'll have to take another pregnancy snapshot. That's a scary thought. I can't imagine getting any bigger. I'm done gaining all the weight, it's Cheyenne's turn to pork up :)

At my last appointment the doctor said, she's gaining weight fine and her heartbeat sounds strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment