Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YouTube Production

I had two nursing students who asked me to help them produce a YouTube video about nursing school.

I love working in a nursing department, especially since I'm pregnant. During production the students wouldn't let me lift any lights or move any big pieces of furniture and I appreciated that because that morning I wasn't feeling good. It was the easiest production set, I've ever worked on. All I did was videotape. The video isn't anything spectacular, just two kids acting really goofy. I didn't spend too much time editing it together, since it isn't anything that I will post to my professional blog or add to my portfolio. All in all, it was just a good time.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll upload the finished video to this blog. It's really cheesy, so I don't know if I want any of you to see it. Its that silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment