Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Cowtown Visit & Friends

My Aunt Pam, Uncle Luis, and cousin Tyler paid us a visit this weekend. We spent Saturday afternoon down at the Stockyards. They're from Port Lavaca near the coast.


The Mexicans posing with the Mexican. And look, I'm getting bigger by the day.

2 Happy Boy Scouts

Tyler: in a happy place
An old fashioned shootout

After the stockyards, we made it back to the house. We ordered pizza and later Trey and Luis washed the car while Pam and I played card games on the front porch. It was great having them visit. Before they left town, this morning, we we went out to eat at Waffle House and then said our goodbyes.

After they left, Trey and I went to church. Speaking of church, things are going great there. Like I mentioned last week, we're starting to make more friends in our community as well as church. A lot of the couples that attend, live so close to us. After church, we went out to eat with a huge group and a few hours ago, I went to the dog park with a new friend, who literally lives down the street. I also meet up with Cortnee.

Well, it's been a wonderful and exhausting weekend. I'm going to sleep so good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment