Saturday, July 19, 2008

Motor Vehicles

I got a flat tire Thursday evening. I woke up Friday morning, and looked at my car and noticed a semi flat tire.

Friday, I had a lot of errands to run, so I went all over this side of Ft. Worth on my scooter. My speedometer clocked at 25 miles at the end of the day.

Mid-morning I made my way to the Yamaha dealership and had them inspect my bike. While I was waiting, I chatted with the salesman about the high demand of motorcycles, due to gas prices. He said they sold out of the Vino model a long time ago and they don't have any 250cc motorcycles in stock....period.


Speaking of 250's, Trey is selling his Virago bike. I don't think he'll have any problems getting rid of it. We posted his bike online Thursday evening and 3 hours later we got a response from a prospective buyer. He was serious about the bike, so serious he wanted to meet us that night to take a look at it. Since then, we've had several phone calls and emails. We'll see how it goes.

Well, that's all for now. I have family coming in to town right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment