Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cheyenne_______ Anderson

Before Trey and I knew the sex, we made a deal: I would get the first name if it was a girl and he would get the first name if it was a boy; and vice versa with the middle name.

Now I just have to figure out how I want to spell it. I think I'll stick with this spelling---Cheyenne.

Here are some other options:
Shyanne- now that I see this typed out, I think I really like this spelling combo too
Shyann
Cheyanne
Cheyann

Trey is still working on the middle name. He's been thinking of middle names starting with T's, but hasn't come up with anything good. He wants her to have the same initials as him. CTA.

I love calling her by name.

Cheyenne's in the beginning stages of moving. I'm starting to feel little thumps and harder flutters. She seems to be more active around 10 pm or 30 minutes after I exercise.

I'm still running and it feels great. The other night I ran 2.5 miles and walked 1 mile. I'm still going slow in order to keep my heart rate under the 160 mark. Some days, I just want to take off fast, but I have to remind myself that my body belongs to someone else right now. Once I put it in perspective, it makes it much easier to run like a slug.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:25 AM

    I have a couple of ideas for her middle name....how about Taylor, Trae, Tristan, Trinity.....just a thought. I really like spelling her name Shyanne. It is beautiful and I can't wait for her to get here.

    aunt Jari

    ReplyDelete