Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Having a Baby Girl!

I'm really glad I'm having a girl. Originally, I wanted a girl. I think I'll know how to handle her more naturally. I have 2 sisters and I remember taking care of Natasha when she was a baby.

Awww, little girls are so cute.


This morning the nurses had the hardest time drawing my blood and the doctor walked in and had no problems. Other than that, the appointment was wonderful.

Trey and I saw our baby. She was moving like crazy in my stomach, kicking her legs and moving her arms all over the place. It was strange to see her being so active because I still haven't felt any significant movements. Every now and then I feel flutters, but they come and go so fast.

I did mention my back problems with my doctor and he said I can take some Tylenol, but other than that there's not much I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to Club Pink! I was like you, I secretly wanted a girl but wa afraid to say it out loud because I wanted to be happy either way.

    My upper back has recently been killing me (I'm 29 weeks) and Tylonal is all I have been told as well.

    Hope you get some relief soon, and enjoy still being able to jog! I really think that's what kept my back from hurting before now.

    ReplyDelete