Monday, June 23, 2008

Surprise Party, Hello Maternity Clothes, Visiting Family and Friends and Other Stuff

So, we made a trip to Abilene this weekend. It was a good one. My mom and Natasha were out of town, so we spent the majority of time with Trey's family. Trey's Dad turned 50, so Trey's mom organized a surprise party for him. He had no idea and was caught off guard.



Even though we got into Abilene Friday evening, the weekend went by fast.
Trey's mom and I went shopping Friday night. Her and Dad got me some maternity clothes, which I'm really thankful for because my pants are starting to hug me a little too tight. I think I might have a few more weeks in some of my old pants, but I do have two pair that I've decided to say goodbye to, until after pregnancy. Bye-Bye pants. Some of the maternity shirts fit me real loose but the pants are elastic so they'll grow with me as my belly expands....oh, boy/I mean girl.

Saturday night, we had a chance to hang out with Brandon, Amy, Hillario, and my adorable niece Angelica. We met up for dinner at Chilis and then they dropped off Angelica and we met up at a pool hall. We went in there and I guess I must look 16 and pregnant, because I was the only one in the group that was asked to show my ID, but it was no big deal. The good thing about Abilene is that now you can go to a pool hall and not come out reeking of cigarette smoke. I love smoking bans in public places.

Sunday, we met up with friends, Johnny, JoNell, Joann, Tim and their kids for lunch. We then made our rounds saying bye and then headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment