Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Neighborhood Bar-B-Que

Trey and I are planning a neighborhood Bar-B-Que. It's kind of funny because we don't even own a grill, but we made sure Tim and Robin would be able to make it with theirs.

Last week, I made the invitations and Trey and I drove the scooter door to door to pass them out. While we were out, we had a chance to meet some new folks. I hope we have a good turn out. Everyone we talked to seemed interested and some even asked what they needed to bring. Currently, there's roughly 15 completed houses in the neighborhood and before passing out the flyers we had only met about half of the families living in the area. I recognized more folks than Trey because I'm always running around the block and I see them coming and going and walking dogs etc.

It should be a busy day for us on Saturday. We have a wedding that day and then I have to come home and make some cold dishes for the party. It should be fun.

The Invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment