Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Snapshot at 3 Months

From Pregnancy

Yesterday, I asked my doc, “So, since I’m 3 months along, this is the time I should start showing, huh?” He got a good laugh out of my question and assumption. He replied, “No, you’ll start to show around 5 months, not 3. It may feel like you're showing in your lower stomach, but yeah, 5 months is when you really start to show.”

I guess he’s right. According to last month’s weigh-in, I only gained 1 pound in 4 weeks. That’s crazy because it feels like I’ve gained 5. What is it going to feel like when I really start to gain? I’m not sure if I believe that scale because when I look in the mirror and see this picture, it looks like I have a belly and it sure does look like more than 1 pound.

Well, other than taking pregnancy pictures, I had a chance to regain my workout confidence. I successfully ran 2 miles yesterday. The whole time I had my eyes glued to the ground looking for my damn earring, which I didn’t locate.

After my workout, Trey and I jumped on the scooter to fill her up at the gas pump. Too bad our SUV doesn’t get 80 miles to the gallon like the scooter. We also had a chance to stop at a snow cone shop before heading home. Nothing says summer like scooters and snow cones.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Dominique likes snow combs but I prefer a snow cone. I could not help but laugh when I read this.

    ReplyDelete