Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big Belly & Finally a Good Breakfast

Last night, I dreamt my belly was already the size of a 7 month pregnant woman. It was a strange dream, but my goodness it's going to happen inevetibly.

Well, my morning was a lot better than I've been experiencing. In fact, this morning for the first time, my breakfast was amazing! Pre-pregnancy, breakfast was my favoirte meal of the day. Now, I force myself to snack through it.

I've been trying to eat healthy for the baby and I, but for some reason I veered from that last night. I ate a king size Snicker for desert and a few minutes later I felt horrible. I had a Twix bar waiting for me and I told Trey, "Don't let me eat that!" This morning I found the empty wrapper in the living room. Trey must have had it for breakfast.

Trey has been wonderful. When we went to the doctor he helped me make a list of questions to ask. He even read through the material the nurse gave us. I haven't had a chance to read as much as him. Every now and then he'll tell me what I will be experiencing in the weeks to come. An interesting thing he informed me is that when the baby has hick-ups I will be able to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment