Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trey Self Tans One Leg

I haven't had a chance to write about this yet, but this past weekend, Trey and I made a trip to Abilene. Trey had to install a Heating/Air conditioning system with a friend and I had a chance to spend time with family, friends, and even attended a wedding shower.

Our last day in town, Trey got a hold of Maghen's self tanning lotion. Trey is always complaining about his white, blinding, ghostly legs. He's even told me he would consider tanning in a tanning bed. The second he does that I'm confiscating his Man Card.

It's funny because he only applied the tanning lotion to one leg. Ladies and gentlemen....my husband....




2 comments:

  1. All I can say is OH MY GOSH. I'm not sure I can go to a golf tournament with your legs looking like this.

    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! That's awesome.

    Dude, please, put it on the other leg too!

    ReplyDelete