Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

A few weeks ago, I got wind at work that I would not be getting the financial bump I was hoping for. No big deal. Life goes on. I’m not complacent, I just realize and understand some things take time and if you love what you do and someone is willing to pay you--- that is a rare and precious thing. The raise will come when we need it the most.

So all this happened a few weeks ago and yesterday Trey got unexpected news that he will be getting a raise. We didn’t see this coming and we are both grateful. It’s amazing how things work out. Trey’s been singing Celebrate Trey’s Raise…Come on!

Of course all I need is a reason to celebrate, so I suggested we go out. Typically we go to Chili's, but the last few times I have suggested trying something new. We ended up at Boston’s Gourmet Pizza and the food was terrible. The next celebration dinner will definitely be at Chili's.

No comments:

Post a Comment