Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Radiohead Rumor



Sunday, I went back to Ticketmaster to see if tickets were still on sale and after about 3 tries I gave up. Ticketmaster's site hasn't posted a sold out note, but they won't process anymore ticket requests for this particular concert... which makes me think that it did sell-out.

I've looked online and there are rumors floating around that the event sold out immediately after the pre-sale. One guy even claims tickets were gone within 2 minutes. I'm not sure about the 2 minute thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if tickets are already gone. But ofcourse like any sold out event you can still find tickets from sellers on Craig's List and other non-mainstream avenues. I don't like taking that route, I'd rather buy my tickets from a reputable source.

No comments:

Post a Comment