Monday, December 17, 2007

A Mini-Vacation

This past weekend, felt like a mini-vacation. Trey's company had their Christmas party in Abilene and they were so generous to book us a hotel. I love staying at hotel's. Trey and I scooped the place out and found the fitness room. We didn't work out, instead Trey cranked up the treadmill to 10 mph and we took turns testing our speed. I caved at 10 mph and Trey got right up to 11 (show-off).

Sunday we meet up with family at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Cowboys game. And from there we headed home. On the drive home I had to listen to Cowboys commentary on the radio, like I don't hear enough of football.

Now, it's back to work and I'm looking forward to editing. All the students are at home for the holidays and it's going to be nice and quite. Wow, the year is almost over. Where did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment