Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No More Clothes in Different Area Codes

It’s official; we’ve successfully moved all our belongings out of storage. One of the first things I wanted to roll out was our big area rug because as of a few days ago, it sounded like we were living in a bathroom. Hopefully, with the rug in place we’ve fixed that problem.

We had some good help making the move from Abilene to home. My mom, Natasha, Brandon and his friend Billy helped us. The extra hands helped especially when I had to unpack the kitchen. I had to wash every piece of silver wear, dish, pot, and pan. I can thank my mom for helping me with that big chore.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Natasha celebrated her 14th birthday and Trey and I wanted to get her something special. My grandma heard about what we wanted to give her and contributed too. You should’ve seen her face when she saw we bought her an iPod. She was ecstatic. She’s a good kid and stays out of trouble and it was nice to be able to get her something she’s been asking for…for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment