Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hannah Montana Concert on a Weekday?

I got a call from the IATSE agent about the Hannah Montana concert. I really want to do stage work for that show, but I can't believe it's on a weekday. Don't they know the majority of the audience will be school aged kids.

So, I had to turn down the gig because it's a weekday show and I have to work at my real job. I thought about taking vacation time, but I have to work on this specific day that the show is scheduled. I also thought about working the "out" which means tearing down the stage (post concert), but I don't think that's a good idea since the next morning I'll have to go to work.

Oh, well. There will be other concerts and work in the future. I'm thankful that I at least had the option to take the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment