Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm not trying to get comments, I'm just addressing a question I've been asked a handful of times

I've had several family members and a few friends who have had a hard time commenting on this blog and then there are some who have no idea how to comment. I've been meaning to address this issue for some time, so I guess this is a good time because I don't have anything else to blog about.

How To Comment on a Post:
Say I write a blog entry that says: I'm Shaving My Hair Off B/C Britney Spears in my hero!

After reading this you may want to write a comment to tell me I'm crazy and if you're smart you'll want to stop me. So, this is how you can do that...At the bottom of each blog entry there is an area that says 0 Comments. You click on that and a box appears. In the box you'll leave your comment that you'd like Trey and I to read, then you choose your identity, most of my blog readers don't have a blogger account, so they would select Other as their identity. When choosing Other, you have the option to leave your name. Type your name and press publish comment and that's it.

P.S. You don't have to comment on this entry. I write you read, no hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment