Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Corky aka Corkscrew






Mom and Tasha stayed at our house last week. From Wednesday to Sunday they gave Corky lots of lovin. Tasha and I took him walking last week, but it was so cold it was hard to enjoy it. Yes, it's getting more difficult to go walking because the temperature is dropping. The good news is, I hear this week temperatures should be in the mid 60's.

The last few weeks I've been training Corky to go walking without a leash. He was doing great for a few weeks, he was walking right next to me, but here lately he's been testing his boundaries. Now, I'm trying to rotate between the leash and without. I've been watching the Dog Whisperer and I've been practicing being the pack leader. I know it sounds so cheesy, but I think Corky is catching on.

No comments:

Post a Comment