Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Helmet Tag

For some reason, Trey manages to squeeze football into every holiday season, including Christmas. A while back, Johnny gave him a miniture D Cowboys helmet that he has to display on the mantle. I tried telling him a football helmet has no place on a mantle, but every time I move it he moves it back. I'm about to give up because I feel like I'm playing a never ending game of helmet tag.


The other day I put the Christmas stockings up. I hung the stockings off of snowflake hooks, so I had to move Trey's helmet out of the way. A few minutes later, he shoved the Cowboy helmet on the snowflake. Like I said, he always finds a way to fit football into every holiday. Hmmm, I wondering what he's planning for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment