Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Divine Workout

Okay, I rarely go to the gym past 8 o'clock, but for some reason yesterday I thought it would be a good idea. I'm really glad I went because I had two great oppurtunites to share my faith. One of them is too personal to share to the world, but I can tell you about Zena. I was just about to leave, but before I left I saw this young woman. She smiled at me and I couldn't help, but notice a massive bump on her neck. She was nursing it and told me a spider bit her. She went to the doctor and had it checked out. I didn't know what to say, but I knew the Holy Spirit was tugging at my mouth. I asked her for her name and told her I'd be praying this week for it to heal. I know it's not much, but the more I share my faith the more it becomes natural for me. I turned the corner and stepped out of the locker room and I heard her say, "That is so sweet." I don't know if she meant for me to hear her say that or not.

I'm still waiting to hear something about this job that I was interviewed for. No word yet, just lots and lots of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment