Monday, July 10, 2006

A New Home

Yesterday, Trey and I officially became members of the Buffalo Gap First Baptist Church. It's pretty exciting and I'm anxious about getting more involved. This Wednesday I plan on going to a bible study. I guess that was the highlight of the weekend.

Friday was really low-key. I spent the night on the patio reading a book that I bought several months ago, while Trey fell asleep on the couch. I think work really wears him out.

Brandon my brother-in-law came over Saturday to help Trey organize our garage and disassemble his truck. So, now the truck is no longer in a million pieces it's in a billion pieces. I think in the next few weeks we're going to have the frame sand blasted.

Sunday we went to church and later I meet up with my mom to work out at the gym. Oh, yes and I also had a chance to play with my DVD player.

2 comments:

  1. what's going on with Bruiser? Did the vet find out what it was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie your back...I've missed you! And about Bruiser, the vet doesn't know anything specific, just like any medical doctor. What are they good for besides taking hundreds of dollars from my wallet?

    ReplyDelete