Saturday, July 08, 2006

It once was lost, but now it's found!!!

For graduation, my parents, bought me an amazing DVD player. It records shows onto a DVD-R, you can also burn DVD's by hooking up a camcorder via firewire, and more. I didn't tell my parents this, but I really haven't had a chance to play with it because the remote has been missing for about a month. That's so bad, I know. I looked everywhere for it, but had little luck. Get this, I would try to watch The Simpsons Season and I was only able to watch the first episode from each disc.

Yesterday, I wasn't even looking for the stupid remote and the darn thing magically appears where I promise I'd looked before...okay, maybe I didn't look in the exact place, but I guarantee I looked in the general area. I'm so glad I found it. I was getting ready to call Panasonic and order a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment