Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's been a few days

It's been a few days since I've posted. I haven't been too busy, just the usual. Last weekend Trey and I were suppose to go camping. I had the whole trip planned with reservations at the campsite and everything. The day before we were suppose to leave Trey came home and said he feel down while he was working and needed to ice his leg. We talked it over and decided we wouldn't go camping because the main activity we had planned was bike riding. We scratched that and at the last minute made plans to go to South Lake to visit our Uncle Jerry and Aunt Karen. We made it a day trip and went swimming in their swimming pool and lounged in the jacuzzi. It was so relaxing and much better than camping. After we swam for a while we cleaned up and went shopping.


Trey found the official Dallas cowboys store and drooled on everything. He was like a baby in a candy store. We walked out of the store with a T. Owens jersey. He doesn't even like T.O., or at least he didn't when he played for Philadelphia . Yes, I know it's that time of the year...Football season. It's coming, it's right around the corner. I might as well kiss Trey goodbye for a few months.

1 comment:

  1. blech! Football! Give me hockey or soccer anyday!

    ReplyDelete