Friday, July 21, 2006

Trey and I had a fight and I found a wonderful solution

My husband says I'm not much of a morning person, wow, I should record him waking up in the morning.

So the story begins, yesterday morning I woke-up first and turned on the main light switch. Trey is still asleep in bed, but once he realizes I have the light on he freaks out and starts yelling..."TURN OFF THE LIGHT!" What am I suppose to do get ready in the dark, could you imagine what my make-up would look like?

I was a little mad as I left the house, but Trey eventually called me at work and asked me if I was ready to apologize. I'm telling you that boy has nerves. Despite the whole ordeal, I found an easy solution. That evening I went to bed bath and beyond and purchased a sleeping mask for him.

We went out to eat last night and as we were sitting there I told him to close his eyes. I pulled out the mask and put it on him. He really liked it and he truly appreciated the gift.



So, this morning I had to come to work and I got out of bed around 5 am (I know it's ridiculous). Right before I left I looked over at Trey and he had the sleeping mask over his eyes. God, I love him and all is forgiven!

1 comment:

  1. HA! Ilene! Now that I know your middle name, I can steal your soul!


    Or maybe it was taking a picture that enables me to steal souls, I forgot. Let me check my satanic manuals...

    ReplyDelete