Monday, July 31, 2006

Air Hockey Leaves My Arm Sore

Friday night was I guess, date night? Trey and I went to Mr. Gattis and bought 20 dollars worth of tokens. We hit-up the air hockey table and played about 8 games. The next morning I woke up sore. To tell you the truth my right arm is still in pain.

Saturday we managed to meet up with a couple we hadn't seen in about a month, Linda & Steve Eilers. We went to dinner and watched You me & Dupree. It's a pretty good movie, but I know Trey didn't like it. He's super picky about movies, Yes this is from the guy that loves movies like, the whole nine yards, Friday, Little Nicky, and has at least six seasons of South Park. Speaking of movies, I just finished reading the Book Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foe. Last year it was released by Warner Bros. Independent Films and I can't wait to watch it on DVD. I told Trey he's more than welcomed to join me when I watch the movie, but I have a feeling he's not going to like it. I guess we'll see.

Sunday was amazing! I don't know if someone talked to pastor Steve about me, but I'm telling you he was talking directly to me. Even Trey said, "wow, this sermon is for you," my eyes were getting a little wet and I agreed.

The week ahead should be an interesting one. Today I will hear if I get a job, I applied for.

No comments:

Post a Comment