Saturday, June 17, 2006

Where'd the Power Go?

Last night we went over to our friends house and had a wonderful steak dinner and then later we went to see my favorite: Garfield. I don't know if the couple we were with wanted to see it, but they were good sports about it...Afterwards, when we exited the theatre it was beginning to storm, so Trey and I made our way home for the night. When we got home I started to brush my teeth and Trey was watching TV when the electricity went out. I was scared, but Trey and I found each other in the dark with the guide of our cell phone lights. 15 minutes later, we were still in the dark.


Our neighbor called and said, your small dog, Daphne is in my backyard. When I went to get Daphne, Stacey our neighbor, said she put her back over our fence. I called Daphne's name, but I had no luck. I ran to our fence near the ally and heard Daphne crying. She was soggy and muddy. What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment