Monday, June 19, 2006

T-Shirt Reads: I Don't Need an Encyclopedia Because My Wife Knows It All

That was the T-shirt we gave our Dad for Father's Day, along with another one that read: For Sale: Make Offer. We spent our weekend watching movies and were caught in a rain storm. Saturday Trey and I made our way to the Drive-in to watch the Fast and the Furious followed by The Break-up. It looked like it was going to rain and sure enough it began to storm on us. It rained for a good 30 minutes and hailed for 10. Luckily we didn't have any damage to the car.


By the way, The Fast and the Furious was suprisingly decent and the Break-up wasn't bad either. Oh, I failed to mention I received my diploma in the mail Friday. Yeah, I piece of paper that says thanks for the money and here you can have a paper. Real nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment