Friday, June 16, 2006

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties



I'm not seven years old, but I'm super excited about the new Garfield movie. It comes out today and I'm gonna try to see it this weekend. Although I have to say I'm disappointed it's not showing at the drive-in. Tonight Trey and I are hanging out with a married couple from one of the churches we visited a few months ago. Trey said they were thinking we could watch a movie tonight. I'm pretty sure they want to watch the new Jack Black movie, Nacho Libre. OH BOY! That movie is either gonna be really dumb or really brilliant. Other than that I have to sort papers for class, work out, work, edit, and work on the yard.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:36 AM

    I hate the Garfield movies. I'm really excited to see Nacho Libre tho. I coulda seen it tonight with a coworker after work, but it was late, and I have a whole possee that I go see the pixar movies and dumb movies with.

    ReplyDelete