Friday, June 23, 2006

Summer Fun





Yesterday we spent time with the pups in the backyard tossing the football around. As you can see our Doberman is almost as tall as Trey.

Well, I can't believe another week has flown by. My mom is out of town so this weekend Natasha, my younger sister is staying with us. I have tons of video projects I have to work on, but that's the same song I've been singing all summer. I'll try to pull myself away from the computer that chains me, if I can I plan on seeing at least one good movie and walking my beagle. Trey and I will be going to church this Sunday. I think we found a church we both enjoy. The church is out in Buffalo Gap called First Baptist of BG. Wednesday we practiced with the praise and worship band. Trey played guitar and I rocked out on the bass. This Sunday the praise and worship leader wants us to play with them so that's pretty exciting. I can't explain how wonderful it feels to play in a band again!

No comments:

Post a Comment