Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Can See The Finish Line

I have so many things to do until graduation and their seems to be so many senior events. Last week I was inducted into the JMC honors society, Kappa Thu Alpha, this week I have senior sanctuary, next week seniors honor day. Oh, and I think we're suppose to be having some kind of senior cookout. Only a few weeks to go. I'm excited about tonight and I hope Trey can meet me for Senior Sanctuary. He hates going to stuff like that. Any excuse he can come up with to get out of it he'll tell me. I've been so busy I almost forgot to mention Trey quit his job, of almost 4 years. He was having problems with management. I don't want to go into detail, because I don't like to gossip, but the day he put his 2 weeks in, they basically told him to leave. Suprisingly, he left on good terms with management. Luckily, Trey's pretty smart he already had another job lined-up. He quit last Wednesday and started his new job the following day. He told his new boss he would only work there is they would pay him the same amount or more. Mangament agreed and from a financial view Trey never quit. He really seems to like working for this new business and they do more commercial work, in fact they don't do any residental stuff. He's still in the same field (HVAC).

No comments:

Post a Comment