Monday, April 17, 2006

One Good Reason to Wear a Helmet

Gas prices are high and expected to rise this summer. Trey and I have been parking our car and he's been riding his bike and I've been riding my scooter. This morning I was driving to school and this guy pulled out right in front of me and slammed on his brakes when he realized I had the right-of-way. After he hit his brakes, and I safely passed his car I told myself out loud, "That's why I wear a helmet."

Changing subjects: Trey listens to talk radio and he recently subscribed to the Glenn Beck Program. He introduced me to the program and I am very impressed. It's SNL meets political-radio-sarcasm. Saturday I had to work and Trey brought me breakfast and we sat on the couch and laughed till we cried listening to sound bites. The show is amazing! One of the tracks we downloaded was the remake of Aerosmith’s "Janie's Got a Gun" to "Dick Cheney's Got a Gun." In the background you could hear a shotgun going off.

No comments:

Post a Comment