Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's over

Yesterday was D-day. Yes, our documentary was due! Let me tell you anything that could've gone wrong with exporting did. So, it was 4:30 pm and we're trying to have a completed project so we can post mark it. Well, Express Mail closes at 4:30. We then resorted to our back up deadline which ended up being when fed ex closed which was 6:30 pm. You would think that would help. It did help, but at 6:10 the guys were still trying to export the movie so Liz and I drove over to fed ex without them, thinking it would save us time. The guys finally arrived at 6:21 with a finished project! I was so happy! The documentary is something I'm really proud of and I hope it competes well. It was a great experience, but I'm so glad it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment